Thursday, September 29, 2011
I have a big dilemna!!! Every year I think, and think, and think.... what shall I be for Halloween this year? I am a procrastinator, put things off until it's almost too late. Last year, my costume arrived in my mailbox on the day of Halloween, that was really cutting it close. I have small grandchildren, so I want to be a character that they would like - not be scared of. Unfortunately, most costumes come in the size "standard".... which means it fits any thin person, those of us that do not fit in this category must venture into a smaller selection of costumes. In the past I have been a pumpkin, a witch - well, you get the idea the typical things you see at Halloween. My most popular costume I think was the year I dressed up as the teapot from Beauty and the Beast... very bulky costume, and since donated to the high school theater department. So.... suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment